Participate in the 66th Annual Ernest Hemingway International Billfish Tournament
Havana, Cuba – June 13-18, 2016
Complete Tournament Packages Available
service includes everything to make your trip a success!
- Assistance in completing and filing all the documents required by the US Government and Cuban authorities for the voyage
- Assistance with obtaining yacht insurance for your vessel with Cuba Coverage
- Expedited pre-clearance activities in Cuba
- Pre-confirmed dockage in Havana
- Entry into the tournament for your vessel and members on board
- Welcome packet with Charts, Havana information etc.
Concierge arrival services in Havana and throughout your stay including:
- Boat Services:
- Mechanical services
- Cars, drivers,
- Vans, buses etc.
- Internet and telephone
- Group events
Additionally we can provide:
VIP air service with expedited counter service, First class seating and VIP entry and exit as well as transport for your participants that do not come on your boat see our VIP Air Service page.
Everything you need to make your trip a successful venture for this event and others custom planned by our team.Click here to contact us and find out more with a no-obligation consultation
The Latest Updates
February 9, 2016
Daily Clearances During the Event
- Preclearance procedures have been established with the Event and CubaSeas for expedited initial entry into Cuban waters
- Participating yachts will receive daily decals permitting them to depart and return without special customs and immigration on fishing days
Hotel rooms in Cuba in great demand and oversold – book early with our team to ensure availability.