Cuba Essential Services:
- Our team will review your yacht registration and mortgages, if any, and existing yacht agreements to ensure compliance with rules, regulations, and of the USA and Cuba
- We will provide guidance, assist, review, and submit the necessary USCG and governmental regulations forms for permits and licenses for your yacht and its passengers in an effective and streamlined manner on either an individual voyage basis or for multiple trips. Our program is available and includes private yachts, groups, and charter brokers for their listed yachts.
Arguably one of the best known and successful maritime law firms in the world. The lawyers of Moore & Co. have more than 30 years of experience specializing in the areas of maritime law, art law, and aviation law. With that extensive knowledge, their law firm in Miami (Coral Gables), Florida services clients throughout the world in three highly specialized industries. Maritime & Admiralty law relates to commerce and navigation on the high seas as well as on other navigable waters. This includes law ranging from the substantive law and procedural rules associated with legal maritime law of the United States to the law pertaining to carriage of goods.
- Cuba yacht insurance coverage is provided by one of the world’s leading insurance brokers and their relationships with all of the major yacht insurance carriers, and ensures that you have the proper underlying policy while providing a rider for supplement coverage for cruising Cuba seas for designated periods of time.
- The Novamar team provides a cost efficient policy which is achieved through their group buying power and coupled with our program provides both you and the insurance underwriters the comfort of knowing your yacht is properly in conformance to rules and regulations of the USA and Cuba.
- The only exception is that our team can arrange for the issuance of the only valid credit card drawn on a US bank and recognized by the Cuban government for use in Cuba and can be used for payments and cash
- Cuban banking services can also be provided on a transient basis for group and individual members of the Cuba Seakeepers Discovery program members and in keeping with USA and Cuban regulations
Cuba discovery programs
- International Seakeepers Society programs for 4-12 days to promote oceanographic research, conservation and education through direct involvement with the yachting community. SeaKeepers enables the yachting community to take full advantage of their unique potential to advance marine sciences and to raise awareness about global ocean issues
- A selection of People to people programs conforming to OFAC
- Organization of yachting and fishing club events
- Pre-departure preparation of all documents required
- Charts and navigational information
- Assistance for boat services, washing, mechanical, fuel provisioning etc.
- Weather information
- General information packet for Government agencies, police and medical services
Additional custom Yacht services as requested
To discuss your particular needs or that of your charter clients or their vessels please contact us for a package quote